I met Michael and Michelle through some of my best friends. I got to know them and they became my friends too. So imagine my joy when they asked me to photograph their engagement. Eeeep! The great idea we came up with was to do engagement photos to encompass some of the places they loved to hang out as a couple. While taking the engagement photos, I got a chance to hear their story and how they fell for each other, sweet story!

I love shooting engagements because it is a chance for a couple to really enjoy time together without the pressures of planning. I think I can say that Michael and Michelle had a very memorable day and would not soon forget our fun time together. I am super excited because they are getting married soon and I am looking forward to shooting their day! Enjoy their tour of love!

6 Responses to “{michael + michelle -> a tour of love, Austin, TX, engagement photographer}”

1. Edith says:

Great Photos – clearly a couple in love! Where is the red wall with bikes?

2. simi says:

Thanks Edith! The wall is at the thinkery at Mueller Lake Park.

3. Mercedes says:

I love it! You guys went all over the place. Great set!

4. Michael says:

Just beautiful! Simi, thank you for making our engagement session so special and memorable! It was a drab day and you were able to make it wonderful. So glad to have you as our friend, and photographer for these once in a lifetime moments!

5. Michelle says:

Simi I absolutely love these! I loved what you did with our adventure for the day going to the different spots. I love how you captured the emotion of the two of us together and made us feel so comfortable while you were taking the different shots! Your work is top of the line professional and you put your heart and soul into every detail. Couldn’t have asked for a better experience! And the pictures are amazing!! I will cherish these for life❤️

6. Charles says: